Creamy, sweet and oh-so indulgent, the humble cheesecake can take on many forms; from baked and refrigerated, to sweet and savoury. We absolutely love ’em plain, but piled high with our favourite toppings is what makes these marvellous bakes a fail-proof favourite.
To celebrate everyone’s favourite bake, we share our top 6 trending cheesecake recipes from the past year. Which one is your fave?
“Some people think destiny is something you cannot escape, such as death or a curdled cheesecake, both of which always turn up sooner or later,” – Lemony Snicket, The Penultimate Peril
- No-bake granadilla cheesecake cups (make the most of seasonal cooking with granadillas fresh from the vine!)
- Baked cheesecake with Bar One topping (a classic favourite that will delight both young and old)
- Fridge cheesecake with blueberry coulis (a no-frills, no-fuss bake that’s packed with flavour)
- Super-easy lemon cheesecake (it’s all in the name! Quick and easy)
- Berry, lavender and rose cheesecake (as delicious as it is fanciful, this cheesecake will up the wow-factor)
- Raspberry fridge cheesecake bars (carb-conscious yet so moreish – your summer bod’ will thank you)