Papardelle with baby marrow, ricotta and caper sauce
- 45ml (3 tbsp) butter
- 60ml (1/3cup) avocado oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 baby marrows, julienned
- 10 capers, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 500g papardelle
- 250g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 50g Parmesan, freshly grated
Heat the butter and oil in a pan and sauté the onion and garlic for a few minutes.
Add the marrows and toss until cooked. Add the capers, season and heat through.
Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water until al dente and drain.
Transfer the pasta to a serving bowl and toss through the sauce to combine well.
Serve the pasta hot, topped with the ricotta and Parmesan.