Steak kebabs are always a family favourite, and it’s no wonder why. These tender bites are bursting with flavour and very easy to make. A perfect quick and easy dinner or lunch.
Steak kebabs with an onion, corn and sun-dried tomato salsa
- 700g steak of choice, cubed
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 350g rosa tomatoes
- olive oil, to drizzle
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 chargrilled mealie cob, kernels removed
- 1 small red onion
- 5ml (1 tsp) white wine vinegar
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped + extra, to garnish
- 70g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ lime, to squeeze
Preheat a griddle pan over high heat. Thread the cubed steak, onion wedges and tomatoes onto skewers. Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste. Set aside, 5 minutes.
For the salsa, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste. Set aside until needed.
Chargrill the kebabs on the prepared griddle pan, 5 minutes per side.
Serve the kebabs with the salsa alongside and the lime, to squeeze. Garnish with the extra coriander leaves.