Sweetcorn, baby spinach and Parmesan
- 200g sweetcorn
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive/avocado oil
- salt, to taste
- 60ml (¼ cup) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 100g baby spinach, trimmed
- Parmesan, freshly grated
- 30ml (2 tbsp) freshly
- squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive/avocado oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 220°C.
Brush the corn with the oil and place in a baking dish lined with baking paper. Roast until golden, about 25 minutes.
Thinly slice the corn so that the kernels remain on the cob.
Mix all of the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
Arrange the corn, parsley and spinach on a serving platter, drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan.