Our December issue just hit shelves and if you’re planning a festive feast these holidays, you have to add the Pure Indulgence issue to your cart. Here’s why…
- Our cover recipe of maple-butter duck with sage-roasted cherries is a real feast for the whole family!
- We visit Johannesburg-based Bull & Bush Meat Merchants and Dylan and Chris let us in on the ins and outs of the ever-so-competitive meat industry.
- What would the festive season be without turkey? With our 6 no-waste recipes, we’ve made sure this annual treat will tantalise the family for days.
- On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me… a firmament of festive, feasting finales. Look out for 12 showstopping desserts inspired by this much-loved Christmas carol.
- It’s not price tags but name tags that count when it comes to that thrilling pile of prezzies under the tree! With this in mind, our beautiful selection of festive gifts has been carefully curated to appeal to all budgets and tastes. Find just the right gifts for your loved ones by taking a look at our festive gift guide.
- Tapping into the global shift towards adopting a lifestyle of not only eating more plants but also a greater variety of them, we share a monthly collection of recipes that will plant the seed of mindfulness, making eco warriors out of even the hardiest of meat eaters.
- We serve up your one-stop, one-shop dinner inspiration! We lighten your load with a menu for a week in one basket!
- Best known as a judge on BBC Lifestyle’s The Great South African Bake Off and for his popular cooking segment on SABC 3’s Expresso Morning Show, Tjaart Walraven’s freshly launched cookbook, Summer Food, will inspire you to cook up a feast for family and friends. We’ve selected some recipes to get you started.
- Celebrations, jubilations and salutations! It’s that time of the year when we gather to clink glasses. This festive tribute includes sticky wines to go with pudding, recommendations from a Sherry expert, berry liqueurs, bubblies, liquid gifts and more. Now raise your glass and say cheers!
- Lots and lots of amazing giveaways and prizes for you!
And so much more… Can’t get your hand on a coy? Subscribe to a digital issue here.