Zandi – aka Hush In My Kitchen – is a content creator, foodie, and masterclass expert. She’s showing us how to make the ultimate Mother’s Day grazing board to elevate your Sunday lunch spread.
Creativity is key in Zandi’s kitchen, so pick out your favourite snacks, select your best dinnerware, and get started with the help of some of Zandi’s top tips.
Zandi’s Mother’s Day grazing board must-haves
Don’t over complicate your cooking. Keep it simple and flavours will come out. You’ll enjoy every dish if you keep it simple.
- Chicken sausages pan-fried in steakhouse sauce for added flavour
- Salami roses – follow along here
- Breadsticks wrapped in parma ham
- White cheddar slices or cubes
- Camembert wedges
- Mini Gouda cheeses cut in half
- Blue cheese topped with bacon jam
- Strawberries, a combination of whole and halved
- Edible flowers (it’s Mother’s Day after all)
- Chocolates to spoil mom
- Rosemary garnish
Zandi’s secret recipes
I’ve learned that you need to be creative in the kitchen. Don’t be afraid to try out new recipes. Don’t be afraid to tweak recipes. Because remember, any recipe is literally just guidance. So play around with some recipes. Have fun, experiment and you’ll be amazed with what you come up with.
- olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- fresh parsley
- rosemary – not too much as it can be overwhelming
Mix together ingredients and leave to marinate for an hour. Alternatively, you can use garlic infused oil or basil infused oil.
ALSO SEE: Charcuterie boards 101