This quick and easy dinner recipe only takes 30 minutes to make!
Recipe and styling by Sarah Dall
Teriyaki rib-eye pork steaks with stir-fried vegetables
- 50ml teriyaki sauce
- 25g (1 tbsp) honey
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 15g (1 tbsp) fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 x 200g rib-eye pork steaks
- 15ml (1 tbsp) sesame oil
- 100g butternut, spiralised
- ½ red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 10 mangetout, cut in half
- 2 bok choi, cut in half lengthways
For the pork steaks, place the teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and chilli in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined. Add the rib-eye pork steaks and set aside to marinate, about 20 minutes.
Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Place the steaks in the pan and grill until slightly pink in the centre, about 3 – 5 minutes per side. Use a basting brush to spread leftover marinade over the steaks as they grill. Remove from heat and set aside until needed.
For the stir-fried veggies, heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the vegetables and fry until cooked, about 5 minutes.
Serve the rib-eye pork steaks with the stir-fried vegetables alongside.