Indulge in the festive spirit with this delightful leftover roast chicken sandwich with cranberry sauce, specially crafted for the joyous occasion of Boxing Day after the Christmas celebrations. This scrumptious creation transforms yesterday’s roast chicken into a culinary masterpiece that will leave your taste buds dancing!
Make this left-over roast chicken sandwich with cranberry sauce:
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4-5 cups Left-over roast chicken or rotisserie chicken
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1⁄2 red apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 red apple, cut into matchstick
- To serve
- Sourdough type loaf Petite herbs
COMBINE all the filling ingredients together in a bowls and mix gently to combine
ADD purple onion, almonds, fresh celery, cranberries, and chicken. Add the mayo and miracle whip to the bowl. Combined. Stir and refrigerate. It's best to let this sit for a few hours or up to 24 hours before serving. Scoop it into a fresh croissant or toasted ciabatta and enjoy!!