Become inspired this year by taking going on a journey to one of South Africa’s most prestigious wine and food festivals. We dare you not to salivate. The 19th Hermanus Wine and Food Festival will showcase one of the strongest line-ups of premium wines from the Elgin to Elim region. The Hermanus Wine & Food Festival is voted one of South Africa’s Top 10 Wine Festivals. Entrance to the festival arena is R50 per person. Children under 12 enter for free. This includes safe parking. Entrance to the Hermanus Wine Hall is R100 per person which includes your tasting glass and a wine festival catalogue.
The festival will take place from Saturday, the 6th of August to Monday the 8th August 2016.
What you can expect at the
Hermanus Wine & Food Festival:
Wine Tasting Hall
- More than 50 premium wines producers. These expressive wines boast as some of the most electrifying and unique in the world.
- More than 250 wines, enabling visitors to discover some of the world’s most renowned wines. There is no better way to experience the soul of a region than through the wines they make.
Food & Entertainment Marquee
- The Hermanus Wine & Food Festival showcases A lip-smacking range of delicious food and deli products. With local gourmet restaurants and snackaroos, the food stalls will be serving a vast variety of yummy delights. You are sure to find something to make you smile.
- 10 Brew masters will present more than 30 handcrafted beer and ciders.
- Superstars like Darling Beer, Hermanus Brewing, Breederivier Breweries and many more will be on tasting in the Festival Lounge.
- Enjoy and relax in the Hermanus Wine Festival Lounge. Enjoy the funky and fun performance of some our great local musicians. The Professors, Botrivier Marimba Band and an array of other musical geniuses will be on stage.
- A dedicated team will entertain children at our Kiddies Corner with a jumping castle and various other games and fun.
Wine Village Hermanus is proud to host the Hermanus Wine & Food Festival for the18th year. Visit our on-site shop at the festival and use the opportunity to buy festival wines, beer and gin at cellar door prices. Visit their website here. http://www.winevillage.co.za/hermanus-wine-food-festival/
Win with F&HE and Hermanus Wine & Food Festival.
WIN: 20 lucky readers will each win a double ticket to the HERMANUS WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL valued at R300 per person.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER