Deconstructed Salmon and Avocado SushiPrint Recipe
- 250g SPAR Jasmine Rice, cooked according to packaging instructions
- 2 nori (seaweed) sheets, roughly torn
- 2 avocados, peeled and cubed
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced with a mandolin
- 100g SPAR Norwegian Smoked Salmon
- 60ml (4 tbsp) SPAR Wasabi Mayonnaise
- 30ml (2 tbsp) black sesame seeds
Neatly spoon the rice into 4 serving glasses, topped with the nori sheets, avocado and cucumber.
Spoon the wasabi mayonnaise over and top with the salmon. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve.
Pair with Olive Brook Crafter’s Choice Sémillon 2015. The subtle oak flavours of the wine enhance the luxurious taste of the salmon.
Win a R1,000 SPAR voucher!
Tell us which SPAR ingredient from these recipes is the star of your meals, and you could win a R1 000 SPAR voucher.